Thank you so much, Maysa Rose for nominating me for this award! It means a lot!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules in your post.
- Answer the questions that you were asked.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 of your own questions.
- Once you have written and published your post, then inform your nominees of their nomination
Questions from Maysa:
- What is your favorite summer memory?
- When I was about six or seven, my family went on vacation in North Carolina. Funnily enough, my best memory was when we were on the way home. I sat in the back of the van with my brothers, and we sang our hearts out to hits from the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s. From drum solos to air guitars, the back seat was a whole concert that finished with a loud encore of American Pie by Don Mclean.
- Do you prefer to write in the mornings or at night?
- I often prefer the nighttime to write when I can have soft lighting in my room and my favorite music playing in the background.
- What is your ideal summertime outfit?
- For me, the best outfit for summer is the most comfortable, simple t-shirt and soft shorts with a pair of Vans or Converse.
- How early do you typically wake up?
- Though school is out, I still wake up around 7 AM when the sun begins to light up my room.
- Do you enjoy traveling? If so, what is your favorite vacation spot?
- I have always loved to travel. Since I definitely can’t pick one favorite spot, I’ll say that both the New England states and the beaches along the Gulf of Mexico are my top two places.
- Would you rather swim with dolphins or soar with eagles?
- Being afraid of heights and a lover of the seas, I’m going to say that I’d rather swim with dolphins and see their world than soar high above with eagles.
- Popsicle or ice cream on a hot afternoon?
- Though both would be amazing, I think I’d rather have ice cream.
- Do you have a summer goal?
- My goal this summer is to live in the present and have the most fun I can with my friends and family. I also hope to start being a better version of myself if I can.
- How much t.v do you watch on average?
- I honestly don’t watch that much actual TV. If I had to give numbers, I’d say I watch a few hours a month. Instead of TV, I just watch a lot of YouTube and Netflix.
- Do you prefer painting or drawing? Or neither?
- I prefer drawing. I have been in art classes focusing around both and have found that I’m better at pencils and pen and ink.
- What do you love the most about summer?
- As a student, summer often feels free. I think that’s the best part. The beach, hanging out with friends, and having time to do what I want all comes down to the fact that I feel free and without responsibility. I have time to do all of these things, and they’re refreshing because the burdens of the school year have been lifted.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I love to read and to write, but I often find myself stuck in between which I’d rather do at the moment.
- I’ve been out of the country once.
- I have two dogs with such human-like personalities it’s unreal.
- I’m the shortest one out of all my friends, and I’m okay with it.
- I love taking pictures, especially Polaroids, with my friends and family.
- My favorite sport to play is tennis, but recently I’ve grown to really enjoy golf.
- I think my favorite animal is a turtle, though I often say it’s a tiger.
- I read The Book Thief for school and liked it a lot more than I thought I would.
- I love my blue typewriter, but it’s too loud to use very often.
- I’m the youngest sibling out of my oldest brother, my twin brother, and me.
- I’ve come to the conclusion that I can’t pick a favorite color because some days I love sunflower yellow, other days I can’t get over the sunset pinks and oranges, and still some days I fall in love with the perfect sky blue of a summer day.
- Maria Goundry
- tHis tWisted yOuth
- The Voice of Peace
- The Hotch Potch
- From Sand to Gemstones
- Peppered with Stories
- Capturing Brooklyn
- The Incomplete Verse
- Shreya Agrawal
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- DC or Marvel?
- Do you prefer a vacation in the mountains or at the beach?
- What do you like more, guitar or piano? Or neither?
- What is your favorite school memory?
- Do you enjoy writing or reading more?
- Apple products or Android products?
- Did you have goals for this year? Have you followed up on them?
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- Would you rather take the pictures or be in the pictures?
- How has blogging helped or added to your life?
For my nominees, this is all optional of course. Again, thank you Maysa Rose for the nomination!